How you can support Wolf Song of Alaska...
- Become a Member (U.S.A. and International)
- Give a Gift Membership (U.S.A. and International)
- Make a Financial Donation (Check, PayPal, Credit Card, etc.)
- Make an In-Kind Donation
- Become a Corporate Sponsor
- Participate in Corporate ‘Community Rewards’ Programs (Kroger, Fred Meyer, Amazon Smile, Network for Good, Benevity, etc.)
- GoFundMe Fundraisers
- Foundation Grants
- Estate Donations
- Participate in Local Challenge Drives
- School Education and Science Program Fundraisers
- Participate in Corporate / Employer ‘Matching Gift’ Programs
Wolf Song of Alaska is an IRS Classified 501(c)(3) nonprofit and apolitical organization committed to achieving an understanding of the wolf and other wild canids through education, science, and public awareness. Federal ID #92-0127397
Founded and incorporated in 1988 in the State of Alaska, Wolf Song of Alaska has distinguished itself as a highly visible and resourceful volunteer organization that is focused on the plight of the wolf and other wild canids, their natural history, their varied relationship with humans throughout the ages, and their role as a major symbol in folklore, myths, legend, art, and religion.